Workday Financials Project Manager
Our client is one of the fasts growing Tech organisation in the UK. They are in the process of aligning multiple business units under one central system.
Having successful upgraded their systems they require Workday Financials Project Manager from a qualified accounting background to support the system integration across their financial reporting processes. This role supports a broader finance initiative to align billing and invoicing presses.
• Support the design and a delivery of Workday Financials.
• Support the prioritisation of business requirements.
• Define detailed design principles to underpin the' to-be' design.
• Coordinate and input into 'as-is' process mapping of current processes as well as defining the 'to-be'.
• Work with vendors to develop robust functional documentation/specification.
• Produce high quality documentation and process maps.
• Build and nurture relationships with SME's.
The Ideal person
• Experience working large-scale Finance Transformation Programmes ideally with a wealth of experience in implementing financial reporting processes.
• In-depth understanding of best-in-class accounting processes.
• Proven success in the execution of Finance Transformation projects.
• Previous experience with Workday Financials
Should this role be of interest please forward your most recent CV and a short cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org