A global technology company are looking for an interim accounting heavyweight to work on a 6-9 month contract to help with the implementation of a new ERP system. In this role the client is looking for someone with a high level of analytical skills - used to dealing with large data sets, and previous experience working in global companies with multi FX, multi country consolidation and reporting. It is imperative this person has worked with Workday before
- Leading and facilitating client adoption of new accounting processes and roles in a global environment.
- Augment the staffing of the existing in-house accounting team, taking ownership of key deliverables
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Manipulate large amounts of data (i.e. pivots, macros, etc.)
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting and resolve issues independently
- Provide support to the Finance Team in the months following cut over to the new system
- Proactively communicate project risks and issues
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc tasks as needed
- A proven track record of successful previous ERP implementation experience (Workday Financials)
- A qualified accountant, immediately available
- Enabling adoption of new processes and technology related to implementation of enterprise financial systems: Workday, Oracle, Peoplesoft.
- Candidate must have 8+ years’ experience Accounting, Controller or CFO executive level.
- Experience working in a global environment with significant foreign currency exposure, multi-entity and multi-currency exposure is essential
- Ability to review and validate financial and accounting information
- Analytical skills that can manipulate large amounts of data (i.e. pivots, macros, etc.),