Windows Support Engineer - Financial Services - West Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
Key Skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Automation, PowerShell,
A leading, global Financial Services firm are looking to build a new Wintel support team in Sussex as they expand an aggressive insourcing programme to take back control of their IT. This position will be responsible for the building, maintenance, and support of their MS-based Infrastructure; and the full plethora of related technologies.
The successful engineer joining this server team in a time of growth; allowing them the freedom & autonomy to mould this position to suit their skillsets or areas of growth.
- Support the enterprise systems throughout the business maximising uptime and performance
- To adhere to Incident management plans to ensure efficient resolutions
- To advice and design cost efficiencies through discovery of automation opportunities for build opportunities.
- To design and execute patching plans for all new MS releases across the estate
- Experience across WindowsOS, from 2008 - 2016
- Experience working extensively with VMWare, particularly ESXi
- Active Directory experience, working with complex forest environments being preferable
- PowerShell scripting and automation experience is preferable
If you are interested in this position; or in having a conversation about the wider MS market; please reach out to Ciarán on 0203 189 4352