Windows / O365 Engineer - Private Equity - London
Details: 6 months; up to £400 per day
Key Skills: Windows, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Active Directory, VMWare, O365
A Mayfair-based Private Equity firm is currently looking to bring a Windows Engineer into their Infrastructure team to manage and maintain their Microsoft estate. Managing Billions in Assets; the firm is looking to enhance their internal IT solutions. You will be given the opportunity to work across a virtualised estate, including VMWare, VDIs & cloud-based solutions in Azure.
In this role; you will be responsible for the implementation; integration and deployment of O365 across the business as they look to upgrade their stack. This position will incorporate elements of design as well and build & support offering a wide range of technical challenges to the successful consultant.
- To provide 3rd line support across the windows estate
- To implement and manage the deployment of 0365
- To provide Security patching across the Server estate
- To Support MDM & other 365 Enterprise toolkits
- To maintain and manage the AD forests
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- 365 Enterprise experience
- Active Directory
If you are interested in learning more about this position then please contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352