Wholesale Credit Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £75,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Joining a specialised Wholesale Credit Risk team, you will support the build out of the bank's Regulatory Capital Calculations on the strategic platform, covering migration of existing calculations and onboarding of new reporting requirements.
- Liaise with Business and Technology teams across the bank to define and implement major changes
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of User Testing including Impact Analysis
- Contribute to the long-term strategy around R&A architecture
- You have a successful track record as a Business Analyst working on Risk & Regulatory projects (Basel III, IFRS9)
- You have the ability to assimilate information rapidly and make informed decisions for the business
- You are confident with regular interaction with end-users and customers
- You are comfortable working with Queries and Data Models
What's in it for you?
A dynamic opportunity to join a dedicated Risk Change team who are building out major changes contributing to the wider strategy of the bank. You will have the opportunity to simplify the Technology landscape of the business and utilise information that is compelling and critical to the firm's regulatory objectives.