Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking two Wealth Relationship Managers for joining a growing team.
This candidate will be responsible for proactively supporting, guiding, retaining and developing a portfolio of investor within the wealth business. Additionally, this candidate will support new customers that have joined this business through the business development team.
Lastly, this candidate will support a small team of Client Relationship Associates with coaching to develop the associates with lead generation and outbound calls.
- By providing personalised service, manage, guide, retain and develop new and existing Wealth investors
- Take team responsibility for a group of Wealth investors and actively manage the relationship through customer communication - such as in- and outbound calls, pro-active e-mails, face to face meetings and personal consultations on portfolio planning and asset allocation utilising Guidance and other tools
- Deliver outstanding customer service in all interactions.
- Actively utilise asset-gathering tools to uncover client assets, helping to drive new client business.
- Financial Services sales and client service experience - preferably retail and HNW clients
- Experience of working in a Wealth Management business
- Proven coaching and development skills in a team environment
- RDR - Level 4 qualified, and ideally holding IMC
- Good administrative and organisational skills
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.