This is a Private Bank and Wealth Manager with a market leading presence servicing ultra-high net worth individuals with a broad range of structured products and investment funds.
You will join a young and dynamic team who focus solely on Compliance Advisory to members of the front office and other support functions.
You will join as a VP Compliance Advisor ensuring the business adheres to UK and European regulatory requirements. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to business queries relating to regulatory or policy matters
- Performing reviews and providing approval of financial promotions
- Participating in projects and new initiatives and managing the compliance agenda
- Reviewing regulatory publications to evaluate impact to UK Private Banking Business
- Participating in the delivery of Compliance Training
- Participating and leading internal investigations
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's Compliance experience within Wealth Management or Private Banking
- Good Knowledge of Wealth Management Products and services (including mutual funds, structured products and alternative investments)
- Understanding of the UK Regulatory Environment as it applies to Retail Clients
- University degree or equivalent educated
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.