Wealth Management Senior Business Analyst - Technology & Digital - London
£75,000 - £85,000
A leading global Asset Manager based in London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
Working within the Technology & Digital function of the organisation, you will play a key role in defining the viable business propositions and solution requirements to support the aspirations of the Wealth Management business. This organisation is positioning themselves as a disruptive client to the Investment Management industry and you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of pioneering this Change.
- Define and develop key user journeys, core business models and data flows from client engagement channels through to the Investment Management and Operational processes
- Ensure the core business goals are understood and help to shape large, high-risk and complex Change initiatives
- Work collaboratively with solution architects, UX designers, product owners and the delivery teams in order to ensure that solutions address the requirements and aspirations of the business
- You have a solid business understanding of Investment Management/Wealth Management/Fund Management
- You have experience of working in a Digital Change function as a Business Analyst or similar role
- You have a detailed knowledge of working in an Agile environment using Agile tools and techniques
What's in it for you?
A unique opportunity to not only accelerate your career as a Senior Business Analyst within the Wealth Management industry, but also to be at the forefront of an organisation that is changing the way they engage with customers in the market. Joining a dynamic function who are going through a massive period of growth & transformation, you will drive a team of passionate and engaged individuals who are subject matter experts within their fields.