Vulnerability Management Lead
Up to £50,000 plus generous package
One of my digital clients is looking for a new Vulnerability Manager to join their Digital team.
In this role, you will be working as part of the Digital CIO team to ensure that the Digital Estate is maintained reliably, efficiently and securely. It requires knowledge of best practice on maintaining and patching systems, completing maintenance requirements and resolving external vulnerabilities.
You will be required to lead, manage and deliver all Digital CIO plans and activities so systems are patched in a regular and timely manner, as well as liaising other areas of the CIO to ensure any vulnerability management activity is handled on time.
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong data analysis experience, as well as the ability to communicate complex IT issues to non-technical stakeholders
You will need:
- Knowledge and application of governance / control environments
- Relevant experience of vulnerability management in similar organisations
- Experience working in a global, fast-paced environment
- Experience working collaboratively with a wide range of internal teams, having influenced them to follow agreed policy
- A desire to investigate and resolve problems with a logical approach
- Strong stakeholder management and adaptable communication skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a global, market leading organisation, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV