Twenty are working with a Bank in London who are looking built out their sanctions screening department. This is a VP level position within their wider financial crime operations team responsible for the continuous improvement of their transaction monitoring and sanction screening methodology.
- Identifying and working to improve detection scenarios
- Providing support for the development/optimisation of the transaction monitoring/sanctions screening systems
- Development of policies and procedures for the AML transaction monitoring space
- Supporting on the development of models for tuning, calibration, segmentation etc
- Strong experience in the transaction monitoring function of a financial services organisation is essential
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation within financial crime
- Experience of carrying out sanctions screening
- Prior management experience would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Governance, Risk and Control mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.