VP Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer - Financial Services - London - £80,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a QA Engineer to join their growing trading QA team.
- Testing all aspects of a very feature rich and significant system
- Responsibility for Algo Trading, Trade Management, Order Management, Position Keeping, Order Allocation, Trade Reporting, Transaction Reporting, Market Access, Market Data
- Overseeing the system operates in all major European countries
- Working across a range of business areas within a team of developers and business analysts and support staff
- Undertaking quality assurance testing of many releases per month as well as converting existing and writing new tests within the teams test automation framework
- A background in QA testing experience
- Investment banking front office equities business exposure
- Exposure to Fitnesse, Cucumber, Java, Linux, FIX, EMS, MQ
- Exposure to working with Fidessa is high desirable
- Experience of working in the cash equities trading space highly desirable
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective QA Engineer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.