Job Title: VP Model Risk Validation
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: City of London
Industry: Financial Services
A Tier 1 Bank is looking for someone to join their Validation team.
Working within the Risk Department, this person will work primarily within the Credit Risk realm on a variety of Risk Models including those of: Retail and Wholesale Credit Risk; non- traded Market Risk; Operational Risk; stress-testing models and impairment models.
- Assessing the performance and quality of existing models against devised standards.
- Performing validations of new models, including challenging their design and creating new models.
- Producing validation reports.
- Analysing the models on a technical level in order to drive improvement.
- Reporting to the Team Lead in the Model Risk department.
- Experience within Credit Risk within a banking background.
- Strong Model Validation or Model Development skills.
- Experience in programming languages such as SAS, R or Matlab.
- Experience in Stress-Testing.
- Experience in ICAAP Modelling.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a world-leading bank in a central location with a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested, please contact me on 0203 854 0003 or drop me an email.