Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a liquidity regulatory reporting VP within a global bank based here in London
The position will cover monitoring and regulatory reporting, predominantly from an oversight function and with a focus towards ILAAP. you will liaise with key stakeholders and decision makers. And be a lead member of a leading team within the bank.
- Improve the Regulatory Reporting frameworks for ILAAP
- Help to establish data related policies and procedures and develop data governance.
- Report into the head of IDM reporting services and liaise with decision makers based internally and internationally
- Sign off on reg reports for the Bank of England in line with PRA110, ALMM, 4748 and NFSR
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout risk and other areas of the business.
- Strong ILAAP exposure
- Knowledge of data governance
- Knowledge on PRA110, ALMM, NFFR
- Some form of accounting/financial qualification. (i.e ACA, CIMA, CFA)
- Experience with BI tools
- Stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take a leadership role, become a strong decision maker, and combine what you have done so far and work in a global bank.