A digital banking FinTech with their HQ based in Helsinki, Finland are looking for an exceptional VP Level Finance person with start up experience to come in and take the reins as they continue on their growth journey.
As a key employee of a start-up you will need to be prepared to 'roll-up your sleeves' and lend your experience to many different areas of the business.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the finance function, raising the profile of finance internally, educating the wider business on the value that finance can add
- Oversight of financial operations - this will include AP/AR/Payroll
- Monthly financial statements and management accounts
- Financial analysis across all areas of the business, contributing to the budgeting plan and taking care of consolidation working with the business analysing metrics
- Implementation of accounting and regulatory policies, procedures and ensuring efficient internal controls.
- Tax - preparing returns and working with advisors, monitoring changes
- Scaling out the accounting department as the company grows
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A Qualified Accountant or equivalent with several years' experience
- A system wizard, specifically Excel and one who appreciates the value of incorporating new technology to create efficiencies in controls
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least 40 million in annual revenues
- Start up experience (prerequisite), ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- A proven leader and hold the gravitas to build out a finance team of your own
- Experience being a jack of all trades in a finance function
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to explain finance to non-finance people
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services