Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Corporate Credit Risk VP for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The main responsibility of the position will be to make credit analysis and provide recommendations on credit approvals for large corporate and investment banking clients.
- Review credit applications, taking analysis of multiple factors of both the client and their industry
- Hold an individual discretion to approve credit requests
- Take ownership for complex transactions credit including M&A, Leveraged Finance and Equity Finance
- Presenting to senior stakeholders and team members on relevant industry and client activity
- Take part in various credit and business committees
- Extensive credit analysis and underwriting experience
- Previously responsible for a portfolio of large corporate or investment banking clients
- Experience with IB transactions such as M&A or leveraged finance
- Preference for an individual who has held a significant individual discretion but a committee based approached to credit will be considered