My client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to bring on an Internal Audit Data Analytics VP in their White Plains, NY office to support the bank’s audit function. This role will see the successful candidate become the technical pillar for the White Plains audit division of the bank. You will work directly with the head of audit PPM, technology divisions, and the head of analytics and data science in how to best support & transform the audit team’s technical systems, databases, and data management. You will also be tasked with QA responsibilities over audit functions related to analytical based divisions.
This role is based in White Plains and will become the lead of the audit analytics/IT QA group in said office.
You will also:
- Spearhead an analytics program in support of the team’s continuous monitoring imitative
- Conduct and participate in some IT quality assurance activities over IT and Data related functions
- Liaise with business & IT Auditors, along with the business and IT outside of audit, on how to best implement change and to automate the audit process
- Deliver and report on different data analysis requests from different audit teams during every aspect of their audit plans
- Leverage technical know-hows to provide constant ideas on how to improve the department and then deliver solid solutions
- Master the existing and aid in the rollout of new audit software\
- Bachelor’s or greater in computer science, data science, statistics, math, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on in data analytics, data science, information technology or another related field
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Knowledge of R, Python, SAS, and data analytics software (e.g. Tableau) are bonuses
- VBA in Excel, Access, and other techniques in Microsoft Office a plus
- A learner eager to master anything and everything that comes that way
- A thorough understanding of systems and the IT environment within banking/financial services
This is the opportunity to prove your worth and help lead a vital team in your own management style while mastering your analytics profession. For more information, reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242 or respond to this posting.