VP Algorithmic Trading Java Developer - Equities - London - Up to £110,000
A Global Investment bank is looking to hire a Core Java Developer to work on a new Greenfield Algo Equities Trading platform.
- Provide business and technical expertise in trading algorithmic cash and derivatives trading strategies to the team.
- Build and develop new features, follow the team's agile principals and maintain highest levels of standards and practices for development, deployment and support.
- Build and maintain a close and sincere relationship with our business partners and stakeholders to understand their needs. Be aware and engage with market risks and compliance to ensure a smooth roll out to production without unnecessary delays.
- Continuously seek to deliver zero-defect versions on the platform.
- Proactively engage with the business to identify improvement and stability opportunities
- Help identifying and proposing solutions to tech debt to continuously improve the platform
- Train and mentor other team to best practices on development.
- Risk evaluation experience.
- Experience communicating with the traders.
- Strong Core Java Development experience.
- Knowledge of Index and Option trading, Market Making as well as stock trading is paramount.
- Understanding of the platform technologies.
- Technical Analysis and solutions design experience.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.