Visual Designer - FinTech - London
Key Words: Visual Design/UX/Adobe/Sketch/App/Website/FinTech
An exciting FinTech organisation is looking for a Visual Designer to join an ambitious product and design team. You will be helping to build and deliver a cutting-edge FinTech app with the opportunity to work on a wide range of products to evolve their brand identity.
- Closely working with the design team to improve the following areas: colour, composition, typography, visual hierarchy and brand expression
- Using the brand guidelines/style to design objects, scenes and financial concepts across their print material, website, app and marketing
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your typography, composition and illustration experience across apps and websites
- Comfortable designing for app screens and designing marketing materials that communicate brand and proposition
- A passion for UX, designing digital products and following the user-centred design process
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and preferably After Effects)
- Print design experience will be advantageous
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.