A leading Global Asset Management organisation is hiring for an experienced Virtualisation Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Surrey.
You will be joining the Virtualisation team who look after the core platform for the organisation. The team aid in defining strategy, infrastructure engineering and the operational environment for the core platform. You will be responsible for aiding in the development, maintenance and support of the organisations cloud.
- Help in the building and maintenance of all infrastructure components needed to support the virtual platform
- Security and patch management of VMware components
- Day to day technical support and capacity management of the virtual platform
- Monitoring of issues
- Out of hours support for the virtual infrastructure
- Provide reports on incident and problem management
- Strong experience of VMWare technologies - VMware vSphere and vCenter
- Prior experience in managing multi-host enterprise Virtual infrastructure - HA clusters, DRS, storage
- Knowledge of vRealize Automation, Orchestrator and IaaS systems
- Dell PowerEdge class servers and Dell Blade technologies
- VDI implementation experience
- Cloud knowledge - AWS or Azure
If this role sounds of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331