A large financial organisation are recruiting for an experienced Audio Visual Engineer to join their VIP Support team.
The role reports to the Global VIP Support Manager and you will be responsible for the support and administration of all AV technology for executives and assistants.
- Deliver white glove service to senior VIPs for all AV and VC requirements
- Ensure the correct set up of rooms for VIP meetings
- Responsible for effectively troubleshooting conferences on live bridges
- Maintain bookings and requests from stakeholders quickly and ensure escalations are resolved
- Daily checks of AV/VC equipment
- Prior experience working in a dedicated AV/VC support role
- Experienced in delivering white glove service to senior stakeholders
- Skype for business, telephony, AV/VC conferencing
- Office 365
- Prior financial experience desirable