A global investment bank is looking for a VDI Engineer to join their City HQ, as part of a migration project.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a one of the financial world's most prestigious organisations, who have a strong focus on allowing engineers to cross skill.
You will work closely with engineering, BAU and desktop support teams, as well as working with the latest VMware technologies.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Strong VMware View experience
- Strong VMware Horizon 7 background
- Strong experience with Wyse Terminals
- Previous experience with desktop support
- Previous financial services experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Desktop Support and Server teams to implement new VDI solutions
- Responsible to perform Tier III VDI design, troubleshooting and incident management
- Responsible for system administrative functions to the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Responsible to provide, to the deployed systems, administration services, virtual machine services, directory services, virtual management services, and database services
- Perform management and maintenance of VMWare server software (vCenter, Horizon View, etc)
- Deploy and integrate applications into the virtual desktop infrastructure
If this sounds like it of interest to you, please apply via the link below to have your CV sent directly to Hamza Waraich, Technology Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.