Great opportunity to work in a dedicated UX research position, you'll be joining a team of 20 UX designers, Researchers and Visual Designers working on a global industry leading product suite.
The role will include:
- Working collaboratively to plan and execute end-to-end UX research studies across web and mobile
- Communicating research conclusions and recommendations to the experience design team and wider business
- Screening, recruitment and scheduling of participants for relevant research studies
- Being an advocate for UX research across the business and helping to identifying opportunities to implement these techniques away from the immediate design team
To be successful in the role you'll need experience of the following:
- Behavioural and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, bench marking, remote/online testing, survey design and analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, with first-rate attention to detail and presentation skills
- Understanding of user journeys, personas, user stories, task modelling, usability and human-centred design
Please get in touch with Kathryn Chandler at Twenty Recruitment Group for more information or a chat about other opportunities.