This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX consultant to take on dedicated UX Research role, working closely with an experienced Head of UX Research. You'll be joining a team of 20 UX designers, Researchers and Visual Designers working on a global industry leading product suite.
The role will include:
- Helping to plan and execute end-to-end UX research studies across web and mobile
- Communicating research conclusions and recommendations to the experience design team and wider business
- Assisting with screening, recruitment and scheduling of participants for relevant research studies
- Attending industry events and driving your own learning though internal and online development
To be successful in the role you'll need experience of the following:
- Behavioural and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, bench marking, remote/online testing, survey design and analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, with first-rate attention to detail and presentation skills
- Understanding of user journeys, personas, user stories, task modelling, usability and human-centred design
Please get in touch with Kathryn Chandler at Twenty Recruitment Group for more information or a chat about other opportunities.