UX Researcher - Financial Services - Midlands
We are looking for User Experience Researcher to join an exciting, large and global organisation. You will be working within the Design/Digital team working with UX, UI Design, UX Copy and product owners to help shape and validate research hypothesis across a varying range of digital projects during the organisation's exciting digital transformation.
This position is ideal for someone with an interest in supporting the production of digital products you will be proud of and defining how customers interact, discover and experience the products you create in the future.
- Work cross functionally with colleagues globally to shape and support a consistent set of best practices and shared research opportunities and learning in order to mature the research practice
- Collaboratively planning and executing end-to-end UX research studies for consumers and B2B
- Experience with behavioural and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, bench-marking, remote/online testing, survey design and analysis
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities
- Deep understanding of user journeys, personas, user stories, task modelling, usability and human-centred design
- Experience in UX wireframing and rapid prototyping would be advantageous
- Preferably educated at PHD level
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy and passion for what you do and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.