An opportunity to join a large dedicated UX function with one of the UK's most digitally literate Financial Services firms You will be working with a diverse team of designers who have a wide range of experience, from game design to start-ups, large corporates to agencies. The work covers a wide range of channels from some of the more BAU Web and mobile applications to IoT and Voice, complete product over hauls and blue sky thinking re-designs.
As a Team Leader you will take on the day to day management and strategic direction of 4-6 UX designers. You'll be expected to provide mentorship both in regards to User Experience but also business skills like stakeholder management and group demonstrations.
The role will include:
- Participating in and leading discovery sessions
- Reviewing, analysing and critiquing customer-centred design briefs
- Working with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes
- Solving strategic and complex customer problems with many dependencies through collaborative experience design practices
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to seek feedback and challenging both your ideas and those of your team
We're looking for someone who has:
- Designed digital experiences for a complex, global organisation
- Expertise in creating understanding and empathy for design work.
- Fantastic relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with Sketch & InVision or other appropriate tools
- Experience managing an mentoring Junior and Mid-weight UX'ers