UX Designer/Architect - Technology - London
An exciting, growing, finance focused tech start-up based in central London is looking for a UX Architect to lead the digital products successfully. Part of a growing team, you would have the opportunity to work across all areas of digital products with a primary focus on the design of workflow automation platforms for prevention of financial crime.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and visual designs for new products and features
- Assure product iterations and features against their value for customers
- Collaborate with developers, product managers and stakeholders
- UX design experience for a technology company
- Demonstrable knowledge of creating wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Visual design experience
- Back-end or front-end development knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment. A portfolio will be required.