An opportunity to join a large dedicated UX function with one of the UK's most digitally literate Financial Services firms You will be working with a diverse team of designers who have a wide range of experience, from game design to start-ups, large corporates to agencies. The work covers a wide range of channels from some of the more BAU Web and mobile applications to IoT and Voice, complete product over hauls and blue sky thinking re-designs.
We're looking for both strong Junior Designers with 1-2 years experience as well Mid-Weight Designers with 3+ years experience. You'll be working in a diverse team with UX'ers from a wide range of backgrounds and experience level. The thing that ties you all together is you passion for improving things for your users and love of improving your own knowledge within the field.
The role will include:
- Participating in discovery sessions
- Reviewing, analysing and critiquing customer-centred design briefs
- Working with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes
- Solving strategic and complex customer problems with many dependencies through collaborative experience design practices
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to seek feedback and challenging both your ideas and those of your team
- Creating wireframes and user journeys in collaboration with Business Analysts and Designers
We're looking for someone who has:
- Designed digital experiences for a complex, global organisation
- Expertise in creating understanding and empathy for design work.
- Fantastic relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with Sketch & InVision or other appropriate tools
- Experience managing an mentoring Junior and Mid-weight UX'ers