UX Designer - FinTech - London
We are currently looking for UX Designer to join a Fintech Start-up company based in London. You will be the Lead User Experience Designer working with the product and marketing managers.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to be able to tailor their own role and take on various lead responsibilities.
- Manage design projects from early stages of ideas, all the way through to implementation
- Analyse user research, web analytics and insights to inform iterative design improvements
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas
- Demonstrable experience designing digital products and services. Familiarity with agile and lean principles is considered a plus
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates experience in design thinking and previously shipped UX design for interactive digital products
- Have proficiency skills using tools such as Sketch, Marvel, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google analytics and online user testing tools
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a strong work ethic and is looking to work for a dynamic, growing Fintech company.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Michael Freiter from Twenty Recruitment.