UX Designer - Financial Services - Northamptonshire
We are looking for all levels of UX Designers and/or UX Researchers to join a large financial services organisation. You will be working within the Design and Digital team working across the full digital life-cycle. From strategy and solutions to delivery and deployment of products that are customer centred, commercially viable and innovation led.
This position is ideal for someone with an interest in producing digital products you will be proud of and defining how customers interact, discover and experience the products you create in the future.
- Use business requirements/market research/metrics/usability findings/customer feedback to assist in developing digital processes
- Translating business requirements into transaction flows, detailed wireframes and prototypes
- Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications and experiences.
- Experience as a UX Designer
- Commercial experience working with researchers to create strategies to generate a good understanding of user needs, focused insights and help converting these into high quality designs
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design processes or UX principles
- Proven experience in UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq and/or Omnigraffle
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy and passion for what you do and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.