UX Designer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: UX, UI, User Experience, Design, Digital, Financial Services
An exciting opportunity to join a Tier 1 bank with a global presence. This opportunity is for a UX designer who is happy to be part of a team who are reinventing the digital experience within private banking.Working alongside the digital products team helping to develop digital product and services.
- Develop and sustain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
- Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications and experiences.
- Use business requirements and market research, metrics, usability findings and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UX designers, researchers, product owners, business analysts and developers
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the desired field
- Previous financial services knowledge is not required and development background of all industries is encouraged
- Experience designing and building mobile and/or web applications or other software is desirable
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy and passion for what you do and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you would be interested in, please send your updated CV to Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment