UX Designer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: UX, UI, User Experience, Design, Digital, Financial Services, App, Website
This position is for UX (and UI) designer for a large financial services organisation. You will be working within the Digital Products and Services Team. You will collaborate with the product owners, business analysts, software developers and partner teams to design the user experience.
This position is ideal for someone with an interest in creating top online and mobile experiences and defining how customers interact, discover and experience the products you create in the future.
- Use business requirements/market research/metrics/usability findings/customer feedback to assist in developing the online and mobile experiences
- Develop and maintain detailed design patterns
- Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications and experiences.
- Extensive experience as a UX or UI designer
- Experience in designing and building mobile and/or web applications (or other software)
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design processes or UX principles
- Good knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Photoshop or Illustrator (or similar)
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy and passion for what you do and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.