UX Designer - Energy - London and Nottingham
A Major Energy firm is seeking a UX Designer to join their offices in both London and Nottingham on a contract basis.
As a UX Designer you will use your expertise to conduct research with main stakeholders and users of the system, synthesising research and reporting back findings, creating and iterating on conceptual sketches and Azure wireframes, sharing back designs with user for feedback and validation. You shall also be responsible for the presentation of UX decisions to client stakeholders, and collaboration with visual design and development to implement the product.
- Concept generations, modelling, project planning, estimation and provision of design guidance
- Planning and conducting user research and, defining site structures and generating task/process flow
- Sketch out and help product concepts through flows, wireframes, interaction models and prototypes
- Experience with Axure to create wireframes and demonstrable knowledge of web/systems applications, information design, HCI, Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, Omnigraffle sketching and other industry standard software
- Experience working within the Energy sector
- Experience design dashboard visualitons and data dense systems
If this opportunity seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV via the advert or message Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.