U.S. Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst - Banking - London
£55,000 - £70,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
You will join a team holding the responsibility of supporting the build out & refinement of Regulatory Capital Calculations on the strategic platform. As the Business Analyst you will work towards the simplification of the Technology landscape and drive Change at the heart of the Bank.
- Liaise with both Business & IT teams across the Bank to define and implement changes
- Work with the wider business to determine and document business requirements
- Take the lead on business analysis and engagement with Development & Testing teams from inception to production
- You are a strong Business Analyst with experience working within an Investment Bank covering Regulatory Capital Calculation, or Basel II / Basel III Counterparty Credit Risk
- You have a strong grounding in Regulatory Reporting within an Investment Banking environment
- You are familiar with working with SQL
- You have experience with U.S. Regulatory RWA and Capital Reporting requirements (Dodd Frank)
What's in it for you?
This role will place you at the forefront of a complex and fast-moving area of the Investment Bank, where you will have the opportunity to approach problems in a cross-functional manner and deliver solutions to support large-scale transformation projects.