Linux Systems Engineer needed to join the Data Centre Operations team of a cloud managed services business in London.
You will be required to support servers and network devices as they continue their global growth.
· Troubleshoot within Linux environment
· Monitor ticket queues for hardware and network related issues
· Work closely with wider technology teams to develop best in class solutions
· Effective day to day management of servers, storage and network across global data centre
· Ability to travel 50% of time
· Linux coding experience
· Prior experience within server management
· Strong experience within hardware and network troubleshooting
· Proven experience in managing inventory systems (ServiceNow, JIRA)
· Vendor management experience
· CCNA certified preferable
· Fluent in German desirable
This position comes with a generous benefits package. If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331