Unix Solution Designer / Architect - Finance - London
Technical Skills: Unix & Linux
Day Rate - Up to £650
Working for a global financial firm specialising across international equity, bond and derivatives markets.
Role: Work with technical & non technical representatives to create, implement and enhance solutions that meet business standards.
- Proven experience with Unix / Linux
- Expect in Unix Architecture
- Leading Global Projects
- Tier 1 vendor exposure
- Experience in financial services
- Broad technology base
- 10+ years experience in Unix Operations
- Red Hat, Suse / Solaris desirable
- Oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Experience of leading a team / project
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me on 0203 189 4350 / Alternatively if you wish to hear about other opportunities we have here at Twenty please do get in touch to see what we can do.