A financial client of mine are currently hiring for an experienced UNIX engineer with strong scripting experience to join them on a permanent basis here in London.
This role sits within the Online Services team where you will be involved in the organisations internet based eternal services with specific responsibility for their reporting service.
- Build scripts and tools allowing for quick recovery
- Support the internal reporting function, ensuring infrastructure and code is correct
- Build and maintain key software services of member reporting
- Design new solutions within the reporting space
- Responsible for performance and stability
- Work closely with offshore support teams
- Proved 3rd line SME support and incident resolution
- Strong UNIX/ RHEL experience
- Proven track record with Shell scripting
- Strong Perl scripting experience
- Dashboard and monitoring experience (Qlikview or Datadog)
- UNIX/Linux file management knowledge
- GIT and Bamboo experience
If this role looks of interest please apply using the link below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331