A Financial Institution based in London are looking for an experienced UNIX and Storage Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be tasked with providing production support to a large Linux estate.
- Responsible for all features of UNIX systems administration
- Resolution of problems on Linux servers and NetApp storage
- Guarantee all SLAs for availability and performance are met for the LINUX and Storage systems
- Work closely with wider technology teams to aid in the building and delivery of new systems
- Support other teams by sharing your expert technical knowledge
- Participate in on-call rota
- Ensure efficient resolution of any problems within Linux servers and NetApp storage
- Strong Unix/ Linux experience
- Storage support - NetApp
- RedHat certification
- Team player and ability to work autonomously
- Troubleshooting abilities
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 02031894302.