A Financial Institution based in London are looking for an experienced UNIX and Storage Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be tasked with providing production support to a large Linux estate.
- Responsible for all features of UNIX systems administration
- NetApp Cluster support
- Guarantee all SLAs for availability and performance are met for the LINUX and Storage systems
- Work closely with wider technology teams to aid in the building and delivery of new systems
- Responsible for ensuring system backups and ad-hoc restores are completed
- Ensure efficient resolution of any problems within Linux servers and NetApp storage
- Participate in on-call rota
- Proven track record in LINUX systems administration
- RedHat Linux v6 and v7
- Prior experience with NetApp Cluster
- Veritas NetBackup
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.