Linux FIX Engineer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: UNIX/ LINUX/ REDHAT/ RHEL/ FIX/ PUPPET/ FINANCE/ FINANCIAL SERVICES
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
A global brokerage firm are looking for a UNIX SysAdmin to join their growing IT presence in London to provide knowledge and expertise of FIX and F.I.X. protocols.
A predominantly RedHat house automating their processes with Puppet, this brokerage is using the latest technology to ensure efficiency and deliverance of all targets as set by the CTO. They currently have a need for Linux Engineer who has strong understanding of Financial Information Exchanges and protocols.
- Support and maintenance of both physical and virtual environments
- Development and maintenance of operational guidelines for infrastructure support
- Operational management of E-Trading platforms to ensure maximum system availability
- Linux Sysadmin experience is essential
- Working knowledge of FIX Messaging protocols
- Automation experience with Puppet is beneficial
- As is basic understanding and appreciation of wider infrastructure support including networking and application
If interested in this position, please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.