UNIX ADMINISTRATOR - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON
Key Words: UNIX/Linux/RedHat/RHEL/Solaris/Financial Services/Finance/Systems/Engineering/Administration/Automation/Puppet/Ansible/
Salary: £60'000- £85'000
A global Tier 1 Investment Bank based within the Square Mile are looking for a Unix Administrator to help expand their team as they go through the process of migrating from Solaris to Linux.
One of the World's largest Banking organisations are looking for someone who can join their team of Unix Administrators, spread across three regions, to run day-to-day Administration and support across a large number of Unix Systems.
- Complete System Administration
- Plan and Implement upgrades to environments
- Provide Support for Developers and Application Projects
- Produce Scripts for Automated Administration and Housekeeping Tasks
- Solaris and Linux experience essential
- Experience with SaltStack (or other Automation tools)
- Experience working in Financial Services (preferable Investment Banking)
- Zenoss Core background is preferable
This is a great opportunity for a UNIX Administrator to join one of the world's largest Banking Groups and gain exposure to some of the newest Linux technologies.
If you are interested in hearing more about a great opportunity then call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352 or email me at