Unified Communications Engineer - Finance - London
Up to 135k per annum
Tech Skills: Lync, Skype, SQL, Powershell, Scripting & Voice.
Looking for an SME level experienced individual in Microsoft Unified Communications Lync / Skype for Business. You will be required to and be involved with the designing, documenting, building and certifying UC solutions in a large global organisation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service
- Good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video and Skype Mobile.
- Knowledge of designing and deploying Group / Persistent Chat & Edge services.
- Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user-facing.
- Active Directory, Windows server, SQL Server
- Programming, scripting, Powershell experience
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do.