UI/UX Designer - Technology - London
Key Words: UX, UI, Designer, Wireframes, Mock-ups, Prototypes, Balsamic, InVision, Mobile
Contract Length: 3 to 6 months
Day Rate: £450-600/d
An exciting, growing, software technology group are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative team on an interim basis. You will have the opportunity to work across all areas of digital products with a primary focus on mobile products and lead the design and implementation of enterprise software applications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, collaborating with product managers and engineers
- Design and create mock-ups and user journeys
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Establish a clear delivery plan from reviewing/revising historic UI/UX strategy
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer with an overview portfolio
- Experience using mock-ups, creating user journeys and wireframes
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamic, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
This will be a very fast moving position, so if you are interested in the opportunity please apply directly or get in touch with Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.