UAT Analyst - Financial Services - London
£300 Per Day 6 Month Contract
- Ensuring that the development and project processes are adhered to
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet business requirements
- Liaison with Development, QA and the Business
- Creating sets of test cases from requirements documents
- Supporting development of business requirements
- Developing UAT Test Plans and Scripts
- Executing UAT Test Scripts
- Producing Execution Reports
- Supporting the training of end users
- Support the creation of operational procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of defining test plans, test cases and execution
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products - Fixed Income, Equities and Indexes especially
- Demonstrable experience of implementing projects within a financial institution
- Extensive experience within the financial industry, with a key focus on leading data management functions or implementing data management frameworks including the coordination of projects. People management experience would be desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for skilled and effective UAT Analysts looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If interested, please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.