A Top-Tier Bank are seeking an analytical and motivated Project Manager with previous experience as a Scrum Master leading Agile teams on major change programmes within Banking and Finance.
Your primary accountabilities will be based around the creation and management of plans for development of requirements across regulatory reporting programmes within the Treasury businesses of the UK and US. Coordinating across a Scrum team and handling delivery, you will mentor and coach when required and report progress and improvements to senior stakeholders.
Due to the high-level of responsibility you will need demonstrable experience in Project Management and Agile delivery in multiple Financial services environments as well as:
- A concrete working knowledge of Agile practices and analysis of their business value
- The ability to deliver in a matrix management environment
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, and the ability to influence at all levels
- Previous Technology development management in Agile
- Prior experience in Treasury is also highly desirable
This is an opportunity to deliver on business critical objectives in a forward thinking and innovative environment.
To hear more, send your CV