Treasury Project Manager - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
You will be working within the Investment Bank in a very important role that owns a variety of applications ranging from Transactions to Reporting to fulfil the needs of Treasury as a business. This role will be delivering Ring Fencing requirements for Barclays UK and is one of the top priorities in the Bank.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Proven PM experience in an international bank or consulting firm
- Excellent Business Process Re-engineering experience
- Good understanding of Treasury function
- Work with Treasury Business to plan the project from initiation to completion
- Co-ordinate with all teams involved in the front to back elements of the project (FO, MO, Finance, Risk, etc) and ensure their engagement thought
- Plan and drive the execution of the strategic implementation
- Manage the governance process for the project and adhere to the Banks standards for project management
- Work closely with Senior BA on the project to produce the requirements, designs and ensure successful implementation
- Run meetings/ workshops
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team with one of the largest Investment Banks in a central location.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: