A Top-Tier Bank are currently seeking a talented PMO to join a central technology change programme and hold responsibility for the successful regulatory project delivery across multiple functions of the bank.
This is a critical role to join a growing team at an extremely exciting time for the organisation. You will support mobilisation across Project Management, and will take a hands on role in training and guidance across Treasury change. You will manage requests and communicate across the PMO to the project team.
If you are interested in applying for this role you should demonstrate a breadth of projects skills including:
- A concrete understanding of project management methodologies and practices
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven successful delivery of large scale change in banking or financial services
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior stakeholders, including Heads of Department and C-level figures
- Excellent coordination, presentation and analytical capabilities
To apply, or hear more about this role, send your CV to Ben Corston at Twenty Recruitment using either;
Direct line: 0203 189 4349