Twenty Group are partnered with a global private equity business that are seeking a Treasury Manager on a rolling initial 6 month contract. The business is undergoing significant growth and this role is an additional headcount to help support the treasury function within fund finance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with FX advisers and banks to manage the FX strategy, including analysis and reporting
- Manage all treasury aspects of the funds, including bank facilities and usage of fund bridge facilities
- Involvement in quarterly valuation process of funds and liaising with deal team members, senior management and fund auditors
- Monitoring fund bridge facility covenants and impact of cash flow forecasts
- Managing fund FX exposures and hedging
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Fund Finance experience is essential with exposure to Treasury
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group.