Twenty Financial Services; on behalf of a capital markets business, are searching for a VP within Treasury, for a role that cover liquidity risk management, risk management and pricing policy.
The treasury department looks after the Liquidity Risk Management within the bank, with a robust framework for effective risk management. This role will mostly be focused around monitoring the firms liquidity risk profile and appetite, as well as developing policies to ensure regulatory standards from external regulators are met.
The skills required for the role are as follows:
- Experience in money markets (MM) / foreign exchange (FX) in a market facing role
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory liquidity framework including Basel III (LCR/NSFR) and the PRA liquidity regime.
- Clear understanding of the consequences of business/ Treasury activities on the regulatory ratios
- Ability to identify and manage risks within Treasury using hedging techniques across a range of FX and IR products. Hedge accounting experience would be advantageous
- Ability to spot opportunities and add value
To find out more about this role, please apply and I will get back to you ASAP.