Treasury Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £330
Company and Job Description
A Major Trading commodities Firm is seeking a Treasury Business Analyst to join their London team. The firm operates a number of high quality business systems and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring these systems consistently perform in the treasury function.
- A core Business Analyst with Business Process qualifications is essential
- Previous experience having worked with systems such as Wall Street and/or other Treasury Management Systems
- The ability to liaise with IT stakeholders and understand various IT systems
- Knowledge of treasury processes and a wide variety of financial products, both vanilla and exotic
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and the ability to form strong relationships
- Ensure the effective delivery of treasury systems solutions
- Provide support to the IT and operational teams to ensure that communication is not misled
- Gather necessary requirements and articulate these to relevant stakeholders
- Provide effective consultancy to the treasury
- Develop strategies for testing and coordinate the testing process
What's in it for you?
This area of the business is undergoing significant change therefore this role provides exposure to a wide variety of systems and stakeholders.
For more information send your CV to: