Title: Treasury Business Analyst, Financial Services, London
A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate to governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
You will work within Functions Transformation organisation in the Treasury Transformation group. This group is responsible for the definition and delivery of change initiatives into the Treasury business from envisioning to adoption. The Treasury Transformation team is a multi-disciplined group ranging from technical development, technical analysis, product ownership and project management. We use a highly collaborative agile approach to delivering holistic change.
- Accountable for understanding all stakeholder needs, providing detailed product design specification by way of user stories and assisting in the prioritising of stories for submission to the feature team(s) building the software to balance the relative priorities of the stakeholders.
- Work within a "Product Owner Team" representing the needs of individual business stakeholders. The Product Owner team is a collaborative group who have collective responsibility to define the entire feature set of the Treasury Data Service. You will need to ensure the stakeholder needs are properly represented and get appropriate priority and also be ready to undertake detailed story creation for global, common features.
- Fluent in Agile techniques and demonstrated experience in working within an agile environment, either as a product owner or as a team member having demonstrated high degree of agile fluency.
- Must be able to make timely decisions to enable the team's productivity and continual progress towards goals. Understand and promote the concept of incremental change.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong preference for prior Treasury or Finance (Product Control or Entity Control) knowledge, including ability to interpret and navigate charts of accounts, trial balances and balance sheet datasets.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. This role provides the Business Analyst the opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. Working within this role the Business Analyst will also achieve personal development at the same time as expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on